Saturday, January 23, 2010

i'd like to make myself believe...

Fireflies

Caught an afternoon of MTV today and was instantly impressed with this video by Owl City called Fireflies. One of my twitter friends is actually seeing the band perform tonight in concert in St. Louis, Missouri.  And I can’t wait for them to play a gig in the UK, though the 18th February date at Camden’s Electric Ballroom is already totally sold out!  The album Ocean Eyes is available on iTunes March 1st 2010.   

I’m not quite sure why I’ve only just become aware of Adam Young’s talent; this is exactly the sort of track that advertisers would love to use on a commercial. I guess it’s because I rarely listen to radio now that my daily commute is by underground rail rather than car. And I really miss driving! But then I also love living in the centre of London! I can’t have it both ways…

[Via http://thehumblebumpkin.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment