Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sadistically Statistics :) Or...

Statistically Sadistic :) Actually it kinda felt alright for me… probably I like Mathematics alot and Statistics is all about numbers :) So to Dear it’s kinda the other way around :)

Left a few more days before this module is over and I’m hoping that I can help Dear get through this module, although I dare not guarantee her getting an A which she has been getting so far except for her Biz Law module… somehow I wished I had a way to help her remember as much as I know so that she does get A out of this calculative module :P I’m just hoping that these few days of crash course would help her one way or the other… I believe the assignments I’ve completed would have helped her in a way to get it through :) Never felt so alive studying for another person :P hahaha I must be nuts :P Hopefully I can start my parttime course this year and enhance my knowledge and move on to a better job with better prospects rather than staying in this stupid company which seems to be sinking faster every COE bidding :(

Got our ride modified to give it an umpf to the pickup… a slightly more punch to it :) at least I had something more positive out of things this week :) especially having to go for duties and hot, stuff roadshows.

[Via http://lorbert888.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment