Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nothing much...

This J again, D does not have internet yet, because she got a new laptop but does not know how to program the network’s IP address… I would do it, but she’s back home in NY and I’m still Indy… Next week I will be heading back to NC and should be able to go visit D the following weekend…

 Well the SUV that I have chosen to buy is the 2006 Toyota Highlander AWD 5 SPD Auto trans… The gas mileage is great, and the price is withing my budget…. I just need to find a good used one and test drive it… So far Duro is holding on strong, so I have confidence that he will make it till the summer… By the way Duro is my current car, a 1992 BMW 525 with almost 200k miles… He earned the nick name Duro because the cars has traveled back and forth more that 10 times on 8 hour trips and has not needed any work…  

Next week I plan to buy a new cell phone I’m leaning towards the Droid… I’m not big on those types of cell phone but I think I need one… It will be cool to have internet and other cool gadgets on my cell…

 Still want advice on what places to go see… Looking for cool destinations where the views are awesome and breath-taking…

[Via http://djadventure.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment