Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting a New Car

I may have mentioned it on here before, but I’m not sure.  Last weekend my parent’s surprised my husband and I with giving us a car!  They got a new car, so they gave us their old Honda CR-V.  It was so kind of them to do this because they’ve known how much we’ve needed a car for a while and have been seeking to help us with that in any way they could.  They knew that they wanted to a get a new van, so they planned on giving their other car to us.  I have such a great parents!

So having another car this week has been great!  I miss getting to drive my husband to work, but it is nice to get to sleep a little bit more in the mornings lol.  I love that it has 4 doors, all-wheel drive, power locks and windows, and has so much more room.  It’s amazing!  I’ve never had any of that stuff in a car before lol.  Honda cars are so reliable and last forever too, so I’m pretty pumped about that :)

The all-wheel drive has really come in handy this week.  We had two big snow storms hit our area, and the CR-V makes it so easy to plow throw all the snow roads.  The cars I’ve always had make it really scary to drive on snowy roads because they are so light.  I always used to have sand bags in the trunk just to weigh them down.  I love my new car.  I don’t think I’ll ever part from it, unless I’m forced to lol.  We’ll probably get another CR-V whenever this dies because this car is the best!

[Via http://kattycakes.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment