Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Digging

As I’ve mentioned before on my blog I’m going back to Turkey tomorrow… I have one little problem, my car. I live pretty much in the center of Jönköping, which means parking is really expensive, one month of parking close to my apartment cost me €150 which I believe is way to much. So I’ve got my car parked on a free parkingplace about 4km away.

The problem is that after I came back from Turkey we’ve had a snowstorm here… So I was expecting the worst. When I arrived I was surprised, I thought the car was not even gonna be visible, but it was. Even though it took me almost one whole hour of digging and digging before I finally could release my car from it’s prison of snow. I guess I’ll have muscle pain in my arms tomorrow from all the digging.

Peace,

Palle

[Via http://pallefreestyle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment