Tuesday, February 2, 2010

(: Happy February

Herlo (:

I can’t believe its already February. What about you? Craziness..

It’s February 1st, therefore Nick and I have been together a month now (: He asked me out at midnight on New Year’s. Did I mention that? I think I did. I dunno lol.

Chelsie, Leigh, and I hung out on Friday. We went to a coney island and Chels stole all the jelly from our table. Then she threw the packets at cars. It hit this one lady’s car and she got MAD. She threatened to jump Chels lmfaoo. Good times!

Then we had to drop Chels off at the elementary school a few blocks over since her grandma didn’t know how to get to Leigh’s. Leigh and I stayed at the playground for almost an hour.

 I called Nick and told him I didn’t feel safe, being alone like that at a playground at night. He actually came (: it was so nice.

Anyways, hopefully February will be good. I started Gym and Science extension today. I hope I don’t get raped in Gym class by the creepy teacher that Brandie is supposed to protect me from xDD

Nick’s best friend Nina switched from 7th to 8th grade. I hope she doesn’t cause problems for our relationship..

-sigh-

Peace!

 

[Via http://aew3796.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment