Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Car 2.0

Be still my beating heart!  I do believe we are finally done with the car saga.  The dealership agreed to take the car back and get us in something for the same price, problem is we are still rebuilding credit from my divorce so our scores aren’t stellar and the bank gave strict guidelines for what kind of car we could be in.  It worked in our favor and we actually ended up getting a much better car than we had before.  Instead of the Suzuki (I’ll never buy another one) we now own a Grey 2005 Chevy Impala.  Thanks to all your prayers, this has been quite the ordeal and I’m so thankful for our sales guy and the dealership sticking it out and taking the lemon car back when they legally didn’t have to.  Sadly they lost money after all is said and done but they have gained us as customers for life!

This week my new phone also came and so far no problems with calling or anything.  The dumb thing is Jeremy has been using the other one and he hasn’t had problems with it at all!  Guess it was something specific to my number?  I’ve enjoyed the camera on it since it’s a little better than the old phone.

How I found him one morning!

Happy and cuddling

On Thursday night the girls from school threw me a baby shower.  It was so fun to see them all and they really spoiled baby Gwen!  JD keeps trying to play with the pink rattles, it is cracking me up.  It’s going to be quite a shock for him when she comes and he has to share.  Thanks again ladies for the party, it was awesome.  I didn’t take any pictures and I haven’t gotten a chance to get them off my sister’s camera but I do have one picture of the spectacular diaper cake that they made for me!   It’s quite the work of art.  Mom and Trish made me an ABC’s book from some hand puppets I made when I was 5 years old.  It’s amazing and JD already loves looking through it.  It will be treasured for a long time!

While it’s been a very stressful week, everything has turned out amazing.  We are feeling very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment