Sunday, October 18, 2009

Carrrrawwwrr

There are few cars i would like to have but now i only want one, the lucky one, who will be my baby. Oh boy, wait for mama to be ready ;P

Picking a car is not easy. Honestly, it is easier to pick a shoes than a car for me (perhaps it is because the money factor ). BTW I bought a shoes (doesn’t ’shoes’ ought to be plural? then why am i using ‘a’?) yesterday. Here, take a look:

just kulkith

A fusion of modern & traditional, what do you think? (click on the image if you want to know more)

Back to car, once i was in love with vans (not a brand, it is a type of cars) but then i realized that driving a van is a hardwork and i am not that kind of person. I need something that…represent me. Finally after years of searching, I found him…

no it's not mine, yet

Ta-daah! Yes it is Honda Civic Nova-The Great. Ouah this car is so me! I do not care about the colour as long this car works. He is amazing or what, with two doors, small yet wonderful design, it is definitely the type of city car that young folks loved!

One day, Supernova (or Super, for short) and I will have a long-fantastic-unforgetable journey together. Just the two of us : ]

*thanks for Lusi for the inspiration : D

No comments:

Post a Comment