Sunday, October 4, 2009

Babies, babies, babies

Babies, babies, babies, that’s all this blog has turned into. Nothing but photos and chat about Colin, the wee man’s taking over everything! As a result I’ve decided to post about something completely unrelated and far more interesting; cars.

We’ve got a new car. I traded in the Clio last week, getting a cracking price for it from a garage in Leith. My dad and I spent most of the day trekking round garages in Fife and Edinburgh looking at ’sensible’ family cars and eventually stumbled upon the car I’ve ended up with. I’ve not got round to going out and taking a photo of it, but have tracked down a photo on the net that is the same model:

It’s a Mondeo TDCI 130 Sport. It’s a standard family car with a twist; the twist being the fact that it drives great, ain’t slow, has all the toys I could want (A/C, cruise control, steering wheel audio controls etc) and has the coolest parking sensor ever. The sensor doesn’t just beep like normal ones do, it tells you the distance between you and the car behind! Awesome, seriously awesome.

Right who am I kidding. Cars are fine, but nowhere near as cool as the wee dude. I thought I could get through a post without mentioning him and putting some photos in, but I was wrong.



Colin with Jonnie and Kirsty and family who came to visit on Saturday



Colin with his proud, but tired old boy

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment