Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Typical day of an engg student

 Am no longer an engineering student, nor do I want to visit a crazy professor’s lab in order to be sent back in time in his unidirectional time machine back to my engg days. Read on to find out why.

Not in the driver’s seat of my car,

I’m taking autos for distances near and far.

Forgot the pendrive in the printing shop,

So had to go back,come back, hop by hop.

Shuttling to yet another place to care of my project

Last day of being 20, I don’t think I can take it!

Missing my yellow car,

Watching the auto meter ticking in despair..

Woe is me, I’m so broke,

I don’t even have ten bucks to spare!!

This was a day before i turned 21. What’d i do to celebrate it? Threw a tantrum to get back my car.

[Via http://prajinagill.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment