Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Gaijinn Blogs: ふった!ふった!

Yellow muppets!

So today I went into Mum’s school (Meysen Academy), the interesting parts will be uploaded on youtube in vlog form shortly. Then Dad and I went grocery shopping. Not particularly exciting and I didn’t really want to go, but on the way back….it started snowing!!!! Not much, but it’s a  start, considering they’ve been forecasting snow all week without any result! Yew!!! The freezing cold is finally almost justified!!

In other (weirder) news, I had a dream about ‘Glee’ last night, which is really, really odd. I was cruising in a car with Mr Schu, and discussing his marriage with him. No, I wasn’t Emma; my accent was my own and there was not a stray ginger hair in sight. Will my subconscious never be normal???

That’s all for now!

–Marley, the Rad.

Want the full story? Check out ‘The Gaijinn Vlogs” on my youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/tigerlillyfilms

[Via http://tigerlillyarchives.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment