Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31st, 2009, 1:55 AM

Well hello Diary.

I’m really happy right now! I got my haircut tonight, my fauxhawk is back, and I’m excited about it. I’m also dying it either indigo blue or ruby red, or a combination of both. That’s pretty cool… Amanda is getting a car, I’m so excited for her. Good things come to those who wait, that’s true to me I guess. I just need to wait for my good things now, haha. I’ve changed my mind on some tattoo ideas. I’m still going to get my last name across my shoulders, and my celtic cross on my forearm is going to be moved to my side, my ribs. I want to add to that cross some sheet music with notes wrapped around it. I think it is a good idea. Marcus gave  me a stereo system for my bedroom and I’ve been blasting music on it for two days straight. That guy is like the brother I never had, so is Jason. Jason’s more like a big brother to me though. I noticed I go all over the place in these postings but I don’t really care, this is my diary. Taylor is pretty much moved into my room, which is cool. She’s an amazing sister, I never knew a sibling and I could get along like this, even though we’re kinda stepbrother and sister, but kinda not. Later today we are going to drive up to PetSmart and look at hamsters or something to get as a small pet we can hide in our room. It should be really cool. Then later on, I’ll be heading to Marcus’s house for New Year’s. We’ll throw down on some smores and karaoke and god knows what else. That should be pretty sick. I’ve been reading “Scar Tissue”, the Autobiography of Anthony Kiedis, and it astounds me the life he led, especially as a child and teenager. He is sort of turning into my hero, which is horrible, he was a heroin junkie. I see myself in him in a lot of ways, same as in Nikki Sixx, who was also a horrible heroin junkie. Oh well, I’ve got friends and my own future to keep me away from that crap. Not sure what else to write down in here so I think I’ma head out. On a final note, my friend Cacia was accepted into WCU as well and she might go there with me, I’m pretty excited for that. My style in just about everything is changing a lot, which is a good thing. I’m getting to know myself, with pushing from several friends, thanks guys. And finally, I really want a bass guitar.

Peace and Love

-The Rook

PS: I rearranged my room last night, it’s so awesome now!

[Via http://nicktherook.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment