Thursday, December 10, 2009

SJ vs. CP

The only sucky thing about not living in San Jose anymore is the easy access to fast food (haha!). Seriously though, the other day I wanted a slurpee but the closest 711 is like, a few miles away when before walking distance to a 711 in San Jose was about two minutes away.

Anyway, the weather’s been pretty mean lately. A few days ago my car was totally iced over and it took me about ten minutes to un-ice my car and you know what I had to use? A hanger. It was the only thing I could think of to use as a makeshift squeegee! But it did the job. Anyway, it even seemed like my engine and tires had frozen over too because my car was really struggling to make a simple U-turn.

My new year’s resolution: keep a diary/journal and write in it EVERYDAY.  It doesn’t even have to be a long post or anything. What it most likely is going to be is a bullet pointed list of what happened that day. I’m already thinking it’s going to be a hard resolution to keep because I don’t even blog everyday. But I have to make myself do it because it’s nice to have something to read about :)

[Via http://ashcup.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment