Tuesday, December 15, 2009

attitude adjustment, or a twisted way?

usually i act pretty insane in public (lol)m but last night i pressed the leader of the club i’m ins button a bit too hard, i don’t really care if i get rewards now do i? well, i don’t really so yea, i’ve decided i’m going to hide my insanity inside and just be silent because i don’t feel like slaughtering my own public reputation even though i already have.

on friday night i was going to meet my friend somewhere down the street at 2 am, i met him there by the place we were supposed to meet and we headed to his friends house and i tried weed and we all hung out. we played a game but i sucked at it, lol my friend got a dagger and i was like pressing it all over myself. i must have been doing that while talking for like 2 hours. i wanna get a dagger now. :[ eh, i’ll pick one up sometime. i also talked to my friend about my mom and running away, i did realize my mom is being cooler though, it’s probably just the fucking christmas happyness, i’m sure it will get worse after christmas is over.   … at least i’m waiting/expecting it to. i think i want to continue smoking though, i mean i think i liked it.

well what else? oh yeah, no one i know in person will know about this site. i felt like getting some feelings out so yea. oh and by the way i may post things that happened on a different day, so i may come back and edit if i remember anything else.

anyway, laterrr

x

[Via http://everythingx3.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment