Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yay!!

Well, not to many people know but I am not close to my father-in-law. In-fact, my husband isn’t even close to him. Thoughts of disowning him have swirled around.

Well, he heard that I had opened up two saving accounts. He for some reason was really impressed by this. So, he gave us $150 just to put into savings!! We were so surprised!! It helped us a ton though and we are really grateful!

I also sold one of our old cars yesterday. It was the car we had our wreck in so we didn’t get much for it, only $230 which I haven’t put into my savings yet, but I will in the next few days! So my stats on the side are not including this $230. And, tomorrow I will be depositing another $200! Lots of money going to a new car this month!

Also, I thought I would let everyone know that I have been tracking all of my spending for this month and at the end of the month I will post it for everyone to see how I’ve been managing and where I’ve saved money.

Anyway, that is all for now.

[Via http://onedollarsavings.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment