Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lost in Translation

So a couple months ago I decided to take a nap after school.

It was pretty nice and normal dream until I realized that it was in french. It was as if I was watching a movie but I was in it, just not visible to the people that were a part of the movie. Although every now and again I would be the woman.

It was two lovers, a man and a woman, in a taxi. Both very beautiful people in about their mid-20s. They were kind of bickering when another taxi passed them but then they were stopped next to it at a red light. At this part I was in the view point of the woman and she could see people in the other taxi. It was herself and her lover, but in their future, very much in love. I went back to the watcher and the two french lovers kissed each other passionately and then said some words in french to each other that I woke up not understanding.

[Via http://ilovemycrazydreams.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment