Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Will The Taurus Live?

1999 Ford Taurus

The Taurus

Hello everyone.  This will be my first real blog from WordPress!  So far I’m really enjoying my WordPress experience.  Anyway, that’s not what this post is all about.  :D

Anyway, I’m blogging about my cousin’s car.  I hope he doesn’t have a transmission problem.  :/  As I’ve blogged about on my other site, LittlePoopMachine, his car was having brake and accelerator issues.

As we were exiting the freeway and coming to a stop, the car jerked a little bit.  Now that’s nothing new as of a couple days ago, but the acceleration was a different story.  As we turned off the offramp and onto our road, the car jerked heavily as my cousin accelerated.  It felt like the car’s brakes weren’t disengaging.  I have a fair knowledge of vehicles and can identify small problems and whatnot, but when it comes to big stuff like this, it could be anything.

I just hope it’s not the transmission or gears.  We’ll have to wait until to tomorrow and see.  We dropped his car off at the shop and the mechanic said they’d look at it in the morning.  We’ll have to wait and see what happens.

[Via http://littlepoopmachine.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment