Saturday, November 14, 2009

Buttons...

… that are currently failing me.

  • The ‘OK’ button on my cell phone.

    Services inhibited by said failure: sending texts that aren’t in reply to one I’ve already received, taking photos, deleting multiple text messages. Just started working today for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks, probably because it knew I was trash-talking it on the webs. Also starting to fail: the green ‘SEND’ button. If that happens, shit’s goin’ down.
  • The Eject button on my car’s stereo.

    Services inhibited by said failure: ejecting my goddamn CDs. It always happens when I’m absolutely sick of an album and the reception for any decent radio (read: NPR) is inconsistent. Sometimes takes days until it finally decides to spit it out. Right now I’m on Day 6.
  • The iPod button on my iHome alarm clock.

    Services inhibited by said failure: turning music on or off on my iPod docked in the alarm clock. Leaves me half awake, rapidly pressing a button I can barely see trying to turn the damn thing off. Or on.

Let’s not even go into my car or my hot tub having problems right now. It’s too much. Excuse me while I retreat back beneath my technological black FAIL cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment