Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bike vs Car

I remembered how much I enjoy DC drives about a week and a half ago. Had a little bike accident due to a driver hitting me from behind, and then not even stopping. What kind of person seriously does that. Karma is all I have to say.

After my roommate Peter attempted to take me to the ER the following day and got himself hurt in the process (long board to pot hole to head cut open needing stitches) my lovely 6 hours spent getting xrays and cat scans were spent with some good friends. The aftermath were some beautiful battle wounds, lovely bruises, bit of a fucked up elbow, and my ninth concussion in four years, (still no signs of brain damage according to the doctors).

Just continuing to remember why I miss Oregon on a daily basis.

Thank you Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment