Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2010 FORD FOCUS

2009 was the year of the Smart Car. Will 2010 be the year of the Ford Focus? Let us take a journey into the heart of the matter and find out!

Like most reviewers, I like to drive alone to be with my thoughts, but Ford’s new chief designer, Bushel McManus, asked to tag along. As I try anything twice J, I agreed.

As we waited for a “red” Focus to arrive (they sent me a “blue raspberry” by mistake), Bushel gave me some insight into this all new Focus:

“The technology on the Focus will redefine the economy car.”

“Seats five with 12 cup holders.”

“It drives like a 2015 Focus.”

First impression: Excited. It feels good to be in this car. The layout is intuitive and relaxing. They have literally made the CD player idiot proof. Though what is an MP3 jack? McManus is sitting in the backseat and has asked for some quiet time. Oh these creative types!

The almost silent inline-4 cylinder engine purrs quietly to highway speed and the brakes seem to work. There is an air freshener feature that covers the cabin in any scent that comes to mind. McManus starts to eat some boiled eggs and I select “Hollandaise Sauce.”

Eggs Benedict sounds delicious right now. I can drive this shit all day.

(Rob has not driven this car)

[Via http://robsreviews.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment